£23,500 to £30,000 depending on experience, based in Hatfield AL10.
This is an opportunity to join a digital marketing startup that’s been in operation for 9 months and is looking to secure its first employee. Reporting directly to the owner/director, you will be responsible for relationship and campaign management for a well established client base.
Orris Digital has experienced rapid growth and is looking for ambitious individuals to join and share in the success of the business.This is an opportunity to grow and act as a partner of the business and gain valuable exposure to the startup environment..
You will have the confidence and ability to build rapport with managing directors & business owners of SME clients and advise them on the best strategy to manage their paid search advertising.
You will need good numerical and analytical skills and must be familiar with advanced Excel (Pivots level), Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
You will have the opportunity to develop into a team lead/manager role as the business grows.
Primary duties for this role are:
- Manage client campaigns and regularly report to clients on ROI and KPI’s (weekly reporting)
- Design and implement planned approaches to launching AdWords Campaigns with a focus on quality
- Take PPC campaigns to the next level by gaining trusted advisor status with clients and advising on and developing their paid search strategy to achieve their E-Commerce goals
- Use data driven methodology to formulate and advise on strategy and opportunities to pursue
- This is not a sales position, however you will be managing a commercial relationship with clients and should be comfortable to discuss commercial elements of our existing and new contracts, especially showcasing ROI based campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable interest/experience in paid search and campaign management
- At least 2 years’ exposure in a high performance marketing environment
- Demonstrable confidence in mathematical/analytical reasoning